The Ottawa Catholic School Board serves as the lead board in hosting and administering the Internal Audit function for the nine school boards in the Ontario East audit region.
The Regional Internal Audit Department is responsible for independent assessments of internal controls, risk management and business operations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Performance of risk assessments of district school boards.
- Conduct of internal audits focused on financial, operational and compliance related risks.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of internal and management controls.
- Assessment of compliance with laws, regulations and program requirements.
- Communication of audit findings and recommendations.
- Compilation of reports on audit findings for the Audit Committees within the region.
Additional information on the responsibilities, roles and authority of the Regional Internal Audit Department can be found in the Internal Audit Mandate document.
Other Documents and Links
St. Nicholas Adult High School
893 Admiral Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1Z 6L6