Students across the OCSB have been putting together their videos for the board-wide #ocsbblackexcellence video contest all month long in honour of Black History Month. The videos showcase our students’ creativity and dedication to celebrating excellence in the Black community. Elementary, Intermediate and Secondary students submitted their videos to the OCSB Equity team, who were tasked with the difficult decision of choosing the winning submissions. Here they are!
- First Place – St. Stephen School
- Second Place – Our Lady of Peace School
- Third Place – Blessed Carlo Virtual Elementary School
- First Place – St. Francis Xavier Intermediate School
- Second Place – Frank Ryan Catholic Intermediate School