OCSB Parent Portal
The OCSB Parent Portal is your gateway to information about your child’s schooling. It’s the place for parents to:
- view and print report cards
- check that your child’s school has your current contact information
- view your child’s class schedule
- track your child’s high school credits
In the future, you will also be able to access support materials, applications and forms within the portal.
If you have not registered for a Parent Portal account, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Register
Before you can use the Parent Portal, you must register so that we can verify your information. This ensures that only authorized parents/guardians are able to view their child’s report card. You only need to register once, even if you have more than one child in the OCSB. Your secure account will give you access to all of your children’s report card data.
To register, you will need to provide the following information. To ensure privacy and security it must match the data that is on record with the school:
- Email address of Parent/Guardian
- First name of Parent/Guardian
- Last name of Parent/Guardian
- House Number (the number in the home address) of the youngest child in the family who is registered in an OCSB school
- Birthdate of the youngest child in the family who is registered in an OCSB school
Step 2: Activate your account
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link. Click the link in the email to set up your password and activate your Parent Portal account.
Step 3: Access the Parent Portal
There are two ways to access the Parent Portal: online through a web browser, or on a mobile device through an iOS and Android app. Both provide the same student information, but the app will allow you to receive notifications.
Click the button below to go to the portal login screen. If using your phone, click the Install App button in the bottom right corner of the login screen.
If you are having trouble registering or logging into your parent portal account, review the instructions below and ensure the school has your email address.
Please contact your child’s school for assistance.
Once logged into the Parent Portal you can also use the live chat button on the bottom right.