The OCSB’s Extended Day Programs (EDP) offer child care that is fun and educational in a safe environment. We’ve put together a document answering OCSB parents’ frequently asked questions about EDP. Read through our selection of questions that top the list!
1. How do I sign up for the Extended Day Program (EDP)?
- You start the registration process by filling out a “New Admission Request.”
2. How will I know when I’ve secured space for my child in EDP?
- When we can offer you admission to our program, we will send you an email with an offer of admission and activation instructions to complete the online registration.
- Please note: If you do not complete the registration within two days, we will cancel your offer of admission. You will need to start the process over again by submitting a “New Admission Request.”
3. How do I change my EDP schedule?
- Change requests can be made by logging into the EDP Parent Portal. You can submit a new schedule change request under the “Existing Registrations” section of your account in the parent portal.
- Please note: While we try to accommodate all requests, we may not be able to based on current enrollment numbers. Three schedule changes per year are permitted per family. Schedule changes require two weeks’ notice and can only take effect two weeks from approval.
Need more answers?
For more answers to questions about our EDP program, please see Extended Day Program – Frequently Asked Questions. You can also take a look at our Child Care page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.