Every year, the Ottawa Catholic School Board partners with community agencies to offer diverse and accessible mental health and wellness programs to support our school communities. These services are separate from sports clubs or research groups in schools. Instead, these partnerships enhance existing wellness services within our board by focusing on mental health within their programming.
How can your program join us as a new Community Agency?
There are guidelines for a community agency to be considered for application. You will need to prepare the following before starting your application.
- Vulnerable Sector Checks – All your staff must complete a Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Consent Forms/Letters – All parents and guardians in your program must sign and complete consent documents for their children.
- Release of Information Forms – All parents and guardians in your program must complete and sign Release of Information forms that will allow your organization to share information with us.
- Program Description and Goals – A description of what your program hopes to achieve and its projected goals.
- List of Schools – A list of the schools you would like to work with.
Please note that if you are using data collection as part of your program (i.e. surveys, questionnaires etc.), these must be included in the application package and may be subject to review by the Ottawa-Carleton Research and Evaluation Advisory Committee (OCREAC).
Are you an existing Community Partner looking to renew?
All existing Community Partners are subject to a yearly renewal process and will be requested to submit a renewal application. You must include any modifications to programming in the renewal form.